Become a sponsor today to enjoy the benefits of our fully integrated sponsorship packages for the Mid-South’s largest and most colorful civic event!
2018 Event OverviewThe 15th annual Memphis Pride Fest
As the largest internationally and nationally recognized Pride event organizers in the tri-state region, Mid-South Pride is pleased to invite you to become a sponsor of our 15th Anniversary LGBT+ Pride Celebraton, “Memphis Pride Fest”. The 15th annual Memphis Pride Fest will be held September 28th, 29th, and 30th 2018 in downtown Memphis at the scenic Tom Lee Park, overlooking the Mississippi River. The Festival is free to the public, and will showcase celebrity entertainment, food, merchandise, actvites, and numerous community organizaions. The Pride Parade will once again roll down Historic Beale Street, but the route will expand by several blocks, stepping off at 4th street and making its way to Riverside Drive.
Why Support Mid~South Pride?
Sponsoring Memphis Pride Fest provides a tremendous amount of exposure for your business to the LGBT+ community and their allies. Your support sends a message that your business goes deeper than commerce; it genuinely cares about and supports the community, and the positive change that Pride represents.
Memphis Pride Fest has been sponsored and supported by local and international brands including Nike, FedEx, T-Mobile, IKEA, Hilton Hotels, Gold Strike, Walgreens, Chipotle, AutoZone and more.
- Since 2003, Memphis Pride Fest has grown in attendance from less than 500 to well over 15,000 in 2017, making it one of largest LGBTQ+ and ally gathering tri state of Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi and the Missouri Bootheel.
- At a growth rate of 214% per year over the last 15 years, the 2018 celebration is expected to exceed 18,000 attendees.
- The website averages more than 25,000 visitors per year, 75% of which are absolute new visitors, and 68% were mobile users.
- Mid-South Pride has almost 10,000 social media followers with an active presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- In September 2017, Facebook posts reached of over 36,000 people. (Mostly organic)
Invest in Diversity
Becoming a sponsor is the most concentrated way to share your brand and show your support for Pride and the many cultures that make up the LGBT spectrum. Your sponsorship gives you a unique opportunity to market to a diverse audience through:
- External engagement – Engage with both existing and potential new customers. Memphis Pride Fest attracts over 15,000 visitors, and with thousands of fans and followers Mid-South Pride is the largest LGBT+ event in the region.
- Internal engagement – Actively show support for diversity in the workplace and engage internal colleagues. Your partnership with Mid-South Pride shows you support your employees being their true self at work
- Charitable Engagement – Be part of a growing movement that is continuing to campaign for equal rights both in the U.S. around the world.
What are the Perks?
Some of the ammenities included in our packages are logo placement on our website and printed materials, vendor booth space, parade entry, banner placement, ad space in our Pride Guide, and much more. See our corporate packages here
We have 2 teirs of sponsorship opportunites tailored for large and small businesses who want to make a difference in the community.
LGBT Consumer Impact
$1 Trillion – In 2015, LGBT buying power (disposable income) was estimated at $917 billion , and is expected to exceed $1 trillion by 2020. 64% of LGBT consumers spend on brands that support their issues 78% of LGBT adults and their friends, family and relatives would switch to brands that are known to be LGBT-friendly. 55% will choose to do business with companies that are committed to diversity and equality 70% would pay a premium for a product from a company that supports the LGBT community 64% of gay men and 65% of women tell their friends about the brands they like (that’s well above the average of all U.S. consumers by 33%) $61,500 – In 2012, gay consumers reported annual household incomes around $61,500, significantly higher than the national median of just over $50,000 LGBT+ comsumers are more likely to have higher educations, to carry less debt, to have more savings than non-LGBT consumres.
Support brands that support them
have higher median household income
have more equity in their homes